sanding belt Grinding
machine for finishing operations on tubes or bars with square and
rectangular section or metal sheets and plates made of stainless steel,
iron, aluminum, brass and other metals.
Particularly suitable for DEBURRING on laser cut or sheared sheets.
This unit works with "WET" system and uses a RECIRCULATION circuit for the
cooling mixture that is sprayed on the metal work piece under process.
For some requirements the machine can work also with "DRY" system.
Main features of this machine are:
- TWO CUTTING SPEEDS of the sanding belt (optional)
- FEED system with adjustable speed
- PNEUMATIC tensioning system for sanding belt
- ROLLERS on the front and rear side of the machine, to lay the work
- FILTERING system for cooling mixture, to capture all process residuals
in compliance with CE
- Electro-pump for daily cleaning and maintenance of the machine
- WASHING system for cooling mixture, to capture all process residuals
in compliance with CE rules
- AIR BLOWERS on the rear side of the machine to eject dry and clean
finished parts (optional)
- DUST COLLECTION for connection to the collection plant if working with
"DRY" system (optional).
TECHNICAL FEATURES of the GPS 3 wide belt
||10 to 300 mm. / .39 inches to 11.81
||1 to150 mm. / .039 inches to 5.90 inches
|Working length minimum
||140mm / 5.51 inches
|Sanding belt cutting speed
||8 to15 mt. per sec. / 26.24 to 49.21 ft.
||1 to10 mt. per min. / 3.28 to 32.80 ft.
the GPS 3 brochure